Guardian of the Chosen One by XD-385 - LEMON WARNING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guardian of the Chosen One by XD-385 - LEMON WARNING

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Written by XD-385 from deviantART/AGNPH

Okay, my last lemon I'll post for a while, I'll try find some clean stories later.

Chapters removed for a little bit, I just found the lemony version ( ^-^ ), and I'll fix them a bit later.

Last edited by SherlockHolmeboy on Thu May 01, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Thanx to Google Image Search for the cool sig!

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male
Number of posts: 313
Location: The Sinnoh reigon training my newly-born Manaphy! ^-^
Otherwise known as: Hoppeduppeanut
Favourite Pokemon: Mana! Mana mana! Feeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Game of Choice: Diamond, but Ruby is OK too.
Registration date: 2008-03-01

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sherlockholmeboy

Back to top Go down

Re: Guardian of the Chosen One by XD-385 - LEMON WARNING

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Chapter 1 - Prolouge to Destiny

Deep in the Hoenn region, inside a well hidden laboratory, scientists in the employ of Team Aqua and Team Magma worked around the clock to complete a great undertaking, a task that had been underway for nearly two years and had put the lives of many team members at risk during the operation for gathering the right materials. The project had finally been stabilized and completion was imminent. All the scientists were optimistic, nervous, or just hoping that the project would be canceled at the last minute, before the specimen could be “activated”. The latter had taking part in creating Mewtwo and had lived to regret it. They, more than anyone, knew the dangers of creating something like Mewtwo after nearly being killed by him. What made them even more nervous was the fact that this specimen was 385 times more lethal and could mean disaster for the entire planet if it went berserk, maybe even for the entire universe!

As the scientists were making final checks, Team Magma administrator Tabitha entered the room. “How much longer until the bioweapon is complete?” One scientist replied, “It should be ready for combat training in two days.” Tabitha asked, “Have you programmed his cells to take on a human form?” The scientist shrewdly remarked, “See for yourself.” He pointed to a stasis tube that Tabitha had failed to notice. Inside, submerged in culture fluid, was the body of a seemingly ordinary 13 year old human boy with an oxygen mask on his face, just to be safe. Tabitha thought to himself, “If this goes according to Maxi’s and Archie’s plan, then there will be no reason to keep fighting each other. Team Magma and Team Aqua will disappear and in their place, Team Gaia will be born!” It then occurred to him that the bioweapon may not be complete. He asked the scientist, “By the way, have you found Deoxys yet?” The scientist shook his head and replied, “I’m afraid not. Deoxys is not from this planet. It is very likely that there isn’t even one on Earth right now.” Tabitha sighed, “Oh well. The loss of one specie won’t make much of a difference with this thing. Leave the Deoxys DNA out and proceed as planned.” Tabitha turned to leave, but stopped short of the door. “What’s wrong?” asked the scientist. Tabitha replied, “I almost forgot. What is the name of our bioweapon?” The scientist thought for a moment. How would they identify it? It then hit him, “XD-385.” Tabitha grinned, “It’s aptly named.” He then gave a serious look at the scientist and said, “Actually, there is something that must be done before it is activated. Since it will be used to seize control of all capital cities in the world, it is very likely that we will meet some military resistance. We need you to run a virtual simulation of its combat abilities in order to make certain that no military force on Earth can stop him. The fate of the Earth’s environment depends on how well we understand the powers of XD-385. Understood?” The scientist replied quickly with, “YES.” Tabitha left the lab to report the progress to the Team leaders, Maxie and Archie.

"385 species in one body. We have spent far too much time and effort gathering the DNA to fail now." Tabitha muttered to himself.

However, unbeknownst to the scientists, XD-385 had been “online” for the last minute and was completely aware of what was going on around him. Even without opening his eyes, he could “see” his surroundings using his mental powers. He then saw that the scientist that Tabitha was speaking to had begun running a virtual combat sequence on a computer nearby. He was working with just diagrams a virtual wire frames and the like, but XD-385 could see into the virtual world and watch as if it were a 3D movie. He saw himself completely surrounded by some of the most advanced military weapons on the planet in the middle of a heavily populated city. He could not understand why this virtual simulation had “him”, that is, a virtual copy, on the verge of being crushed by military weapons and soldiers. All at once, the soldiers and automated weapons opened fire on him. From Gatling guns to tank shells to chemical dispensing grenades, every known modern weapon was fired at him. When the smoke cleared, XD-385 stood completely unharmed, surrounded by shrapnel and bullets. Now it was his turn.

He began trembling violently while a distant hum was getting steadily louder. A large, very translucent dome of yellowish energy was being drawn to him. It kept getting smaller and smaller as it closed in around him. When it touched his body, there was a sudden bright flash and loud boom, followed by a massive Explosion! XD-385 was temporarily blinded by the flash, but regained his vision a moment later. When he opened his eyes, countless human corpses littered the cities’ ruins and nothing but destruction could be seen for miles. XD-385 was mortified. He realized that the humans who had him created were going to use him to cause mass death and destruction! His mind withdrew from the virtual world back into his body. “No…I will NOT be an instrument of death!”

One of the scientists thought he heard a cracking sound as he approached his colleague at the computer. He spoke up, “Do you hear something?” Before his colleague could respond, the stasis pod behind them shattered, spilling the culture fluid all over. XD-385 took a few steps out of the ruined pod and glared at his creators. One of the scientists who had witnessed the birth of Mewtwo was frozen with fear, he knew what was about to happen. With a massive telekinetic strike, XD-385 sent all the scientists against the walls and damaged the machinery in the lab. This, consequently, set off an alarm throughout the base. Tabitha had just finished his report when the alarm went off. Maxie shouted, “What set it off?!” Archie responded, “It came from…no…it can’t be.” In the lab, XD-385 left the badly shaken scientists and made a dash down the corridor. He heard security guards coming his way and ducked into the nearest room, which happened to be a laundry room. It was then that he took the time to notice he was nude. Thinking it wouldn’t be proper to run around in the nude, he grabbed the nearest set of clothes and put them on, hoping they would fit. When he examined himself in a mirror, he found that the clothes were a perfect fit. The clothes were a prototype Team Gaia uniform, having features from both Team Magma and Team Aqua uniforms and was green, but lacked a symbol. It seemed that they hadn’t decided on a design for Team Gaia’s symbol.

Thinking that he was perfectly disguised, he stepped out of the room, only to be incapacitated with sleeping gas. When he awoke, XD-385 found himself carefully bound to a wall with bands made of a strange purple energy that hurt when he struggled against them. Behind a glass barrier were the most highly ranked Magma and Aqua members, including the leaders, arguing amongst themselves. Apparently, they thought that the other team had sabotaged the project. The argument was settled when the topic about what to do with him was brought up. Maxie said, “His power is far beyond anything we have ever known. He has the power to travel through time, sink continents, even survive in space! It’s too dangerous to keep him here!” Tabitha replied, “I suggest we bury him in the ocean so no one can get to him.” Archie then demanded, “It would be best to send him into space where he will be a threat to no one. I also have a way to make sure that he’ll sleep forever.” They all agreed on Archie’s suggestion. Shortly afterwards, XD-385 was placed in a sphere shaped pod which was then filled with water, and then frozen. All entry points were sealed and, with stolen rockets, the prison capsule was launched into space.

After being set into Earths’ orbit, a few pieces of the outer shell came lose, letting in the void of space. With constant exposure to the freezing void, the ice would never melt. XD-385 would remain in a cryogenic slumber for eternity. Or so it was thought. A few months had passed when the capsule collided with a surprisingly large piece of space junk. This altered the capsules’ orbit. In minutes, it was falling through Earth’s atmosphere, toward an area of the Hoenn region where three children and a teenager were preparing their evening meal at a campsite…..

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Chapter 2 - Friend or Foe?

The sun had begun to set in the Hoenn region and in the opposite direction, the stars could be seen. Brock was cooking soup for dinner, Max was checking the groups’ route on the Pokenav, May was admiring her Contest ribbons, and Ash was just staring out into space with a melancholy look on his face. A few days ago, he had earned his 6th badge, the Feather Badge, from Winona. It was typical of him to rave for a few days straight about earning his next badge, but the day after the Gym battle was unusually quiet. Ash hardly spoke at all the following days and even began skipping meals, which was VERY odd since he was known to be a big eater by anyone who knew him. Not even his best friend Pikachu could cheer him up and begged May to do something to lighten his mood. At least, he tried. May harbored feelings for Ash and was pained to see him like this.

She casually approached him and trying to sound like she was talking to no one in particular, she said, “Would you look at those beautiful stars! Oh, that one makes me want to make a wish.”

This seemed to get EVERYONES’ attention, as all four of the others looked to the sky. Brock spoke, “Well, why not?” Silently, they all made a wish. (I hope to get a girlfriend someday!) (I wish that I will discover a new specie of Pokemon!) (I want to win my next contest with flying colors!) (I want Ash to feel better.) Ash made the mistake of saying his wish out loud, “I wish she was here.” Everyone stared at him, making him realize what he did.

May was about to say something when Brock spoke up, “Uh, guys? Why is that star turning red?” Max replied, “It must be a meteorite. They look like fireballs when they enter Earth’s atmosphere.” Ash looked up and his face went pale with horror. “Th-that meteor is coming right for us!”

Everyone went into a panic when they saw that the red star was getting steadily larger and ducked into the woods nearby. A moment later, there was a loud impact as the meteor barely overshot the campsite and “bounced” about half a mile down the road before coming to a stop. Ever the curious one, Ash led the team to it to check it out.

When they got to it, they found that the meteorite was made completely of metal and was surrounded by a puddle of water. “It looks like a part from a satellite.” Max said. Brock let out a groan, “Does this mean my wish won’t come true?!” May gave him a funny look and said, “Probably not.” Max approached the pod and managed to climb onto the wreck. A large gash on the top allowed him to look inside. With a flashlight in hand, he began searching the inside. “There’s nothing but ice in here. It must have been a cooling tank.”

Out of the corner of his eye, Max thought he saw something move. He aimed the flashlight to it and saw something that seemed to be the same color as his own skin. Suddenly, an eye opened and stared directly at him! Max tumbled over backwards and ran back to the group while screaming in terror. When he reached them, he hid behind Brocks’ legs.

May yelled, “What happened?!” Max stuttered, “Th-th-there’s something in there, a-and it’s alive! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! THERE!!! IT’S CLIMBING OUT!!!!!!”

When the gang looked at the pod, they were shocked to see what seemed to be a human hand reach out and grab the edge of the gash in the pod. What slowly climbed out, much to everyone’s’ disappointment, was what appeared to be some guy who did not seem much taller than Ash. He was heavily encrusted with ice and he slipped right off the smooth top, falling flat on his face.

Ash gave a weird look at Max and said, “THAT is what you were so afraid of?” Max’s face turned red. “I swear! Something stared at me with a Sapphire blue eye! There’s no way a human could survive being frozen like that!”

The gang heard a strange sound and noticed that Pikachu was growling deeply. He seemed to notice something about this stranger that no one else could. When the stranger climbed to his feet, Pikachu blasted him, without warning, with a Thunderbolt!

Ash was stunned. “Why did you do that?! He wasn’t hurting anyone!” Brock shouted, “Wait a second, Ash. I don’t think he was hurt.” Ash looked and saw that the stranger had been de-iced and only seemed a little wobbly. He also noticed that he had a hood covering his head and all his clothes were green.

May shouted, “Sorry about that! Are you OK!?” There was no response. Instead, he lowered his hood, revealing his face. His eyes were sapphire blue and his hair was ruby red.

When he saw the children standing ahead of him, his first thoughts were, (Humans? Am I back on Earth?) He looked down and saw a Pikachu glaring at him. (He knows. I can change my appearance, but not my scent.) He then sensed human biosignatures 100 feet to his right, in the forest. He could also sense a Meowth with them. (Great. Have they found me already?)

Listening in, the stranger heard what sounded like the Meowth talking in English, “Hey Jess, that guy’s looking dis way. You don’t think he knows we’re here, do ya?” A woman’s voice replied, “Of course not. Now keep quiet, or he will hear us!” The stranger replied, “Too late! Now get out here! All three of you!”

Ash and the gang looked towards the area that the stranger had yelled at. Ash said, “All three of them? Don’t tell me. It’s…..” Before he could finish, two humans dressed in white uniforms and black gloves and boots with a red R on their shirts and a Meowth jumped from the forest into view.

“Prepare for….” Before the woman could say anymore, the mysterious stranger said, “I don’t care how you planned on finishing that sentence, but I do want to know what you want from me.” Jessie looked pretty steamed that she had been cut off so early in saying the motto. May smirked, “Two words. It’s a new record!” Jessie shouted, “Don’t think I didn’t hear that, twerp! Now hand over Pikachu, or this is going to get ugly!”

The stranger stepped between the two groups and faced Team Rocket. “Look. I can tell you guys are common criminals. I have no respect for your kind, but I’m willing to let you go. Now scram.” Team Rocket looked at each other and laughed. The Meowth laughed, “Ha, the redhead don’t know what he’s up against!” James followed, “Yes, I suppose it would be best for us to show what a mistake it is to stand in the way of Team Rocket! Just remember, it’s your funeral, twerp!”

“Go, Seviper, Dustox!” “Go, Cacnea, Chimecho!” As usual, Cacnea gave James a prickly hug when he was released. The stranger looked on with a smirk, (If that Cacnea likes that human that much, he must be very kind to him. Guess he’s not so bad after all.) Ash got his attention and said, “Don’t worry. We can handle them easily! You should get out of here.” The stranger replied with a cold stare, “Actually, YOU should get out of here. I can fight on my own.” Ash couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“But…..” The stranger faced Team Rocket and took a fighting stance. “Seviper, Poison Tail!” As the Seviper closed in for the strike, the stranger had a revelation. (Darn. I don’t think I should reveal myself to these humans. I’ll just have to fight like one.) He tried lifting his feet to run, but found that they were pinned to the ground with needles! Dustox had used Poison Sting to pin his boots to the ground. The Sevipers’ Poison Tail slashed him across the chest and he responded with a fake shout since it really didn’t hurt at all. “Looks like we have him against the ropes. Now then, Chimecho! Hold him steady with Disable!” The Chimecho lifted him into air and held him three feet off the ground.

James grinned, “See? You’re all bark and no bite. Cacnea, use Needle Arm and send him into that!” The stranger looked to where James was pointing and saw a large rock formation. Cacnea was hesitant, but started winding up for the punch. As Cacnea prepared to slug him, Jessie made one last statement, “Let this be a lesson to you: don’t make threats unless you can back them up!” With that, Chimecho released his mental grip on him and Cacnea slammed the stranger hard.

“GWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” The stranger screamed as he was sent flying towards the rock formation and, to Ash and co’s. horror, crashed right through it, causing it to bury him as it collapsed around him.

Ash was furious. “You…. You guys went too far! You didn’t have to kill him!” Jessie laughed, “He was just an obstacle that needed to be removed. It was his own fault for putting his nose where it doesn’t belong!” Ash reached for the Poke ball that contained Grovyle, but stopped abruptly.

Max shouted, “Come on, Ash! Aren’t you going to battle them?!” Ash slowly replied, “Did you guys….. feel that?” Everyone noticed what he was talking about then. The air had become heavy. Just then, flocks of bird Pokemon flew away from the area in droves, as if they were fleeing a natural disaster. Max said grimly, “They’re all flying away from this spot. That’s NOT a good sign.”

Everyone’s gaze landed on the collapsed rock formation that had become the strangers’ tomb. A low rumbling sound was coming from the formation and was steadily getting louder. Large cracks started to appear in the larger chunks. Suddenly, with a deafening roar, the tomb was obliterated! In the center was the Stranger, who stood unharmed. He was also surrounded by a red swirling aura. When he looked ahead at the two groups, they were shocked to see that his eyes had become the same shade of red as his hair! What was more; they were filled with an intense bloodlust.

“Hmph! Back for another burial, huh? Guess some people don’t know when to stay down!” Jessie followed up with an order, “Dustox, finish him off with Poison Sting!”

“Duuuussstox!” The Dustox sent a flurry of poisonous darts flying at the stranger. Max exclaimed, “He’s not running! He’ll get hit!” The stranger coolly held out a hand as if to stop the attack. When the needles closed in, a powerful gust of wind blew them all right back at Dustox!

“TOOOXXXX!” Dustox was pinned to a tree with his own Poison Sting attack! Everyone stood there with their mouths hanging open in disbelief. This guy had stopped, no, REFLECTED a Poison Sting attack back at the user just by holding out his hand!

Jessie spoke up first, “Who, wh-what ARE you?!” The stranger grinned wickedly and replied, “What does it matter? I’m going to rip you guys apart.”

With that said, the stranger raised his arm up and fired a stream of fire at the helpless Dustox! Jessie reacted quickly and returned Dustox to his Poke ball. The tree, however, was incinerated. It became obvious to everyone that this guy was brutal.

Ash couldn’t put together how this human boy could do all that! “Just what is that guy!?” Brock said, “Don’t know, but this is his fight now. We better not get in the way. If anything, he’s on our side.” Suddenly, the stranger ran at the Cacnea at shockingly high speed! One of his hands was enshrouded with frost and the other was covered in flames.

“Cacnea! Don’t just stand there! Use Needle Arm!” Cacnea swung at the stranger, but he was too slow. The stranger was in his face before he even noticed. With a quick 1-2 combo, the stranger hit Cacnea with an icy cross and a flaming uppercut, sending Cacnea flying straight up. At the top, about 100 feet, the stranger moved at light speed up to Cacnea and slammed him down into the ground!

Before the stranger could continue pummeling his friend, James called Cacnea back into his Poke ball. The stranger then glared at James as if to say, “You’re next.” Just then, Seviper sunk his fangs into the strangers’ shoulder from behind! The stranger just choked him to make him let go, then tossed him several feet away. As they locked eyes, the stranger felt a strange response deep inside him.

The stranger smirked, “There is only one way to properly deal with you. HAAAHHH!” When he yelled, the stranger became covered in a bright light. When the light disappeared, in his place was, with blue markings instead of pink, a Zangoose!

“WHHHHAAAAAA?! Dat guy turned into a Zangoose?! This don’t make any sense!” Meowth couldn’t help shouting when he saw that. Jessie grumbled, “It doesn’t make any sense. But I don’t have time to think about it. Seviper! Give him another Poison Fang!” Seviper made a lunge for the “Zangoose”, but with speed far beyond any Zangoose, the shape shifter landed an earthshaking blow to Sevipers’ neck! Seviper gagged and was giving a lighting fast barrage of punches. When he tried to counter with a Poison Tail attack, the shape shifter jumped 15 feet behind him and extended his claws. The shape shifter then began swinging his claws in rapid succession, creating a vacuum with each swing. The vacuums slashed away at Seviper, causing small cuts without drawing blood.

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:51 pm

James came up with a clever idea. “Chimecho, hide behind Seviper and when that whateverheis closes in, hit him with a Thunderbolt.” Chimecho replied with a happy, “Cho!” After 21 vacuum slashes, the shape shifter made a dash for the weary Seviper. Chimecho was in position, charging up energy for the Thunderbolt attack. When the shape shifter got close enough, he slammed into Seviper with a straight-armed punch, but stayed connected. An eerie silence followed for ten seconds. Then, an explosion was projected from the “Zangoose’s” fist, sending Seviper flying right into Chimecho, Jessie, James, and Meowth! Team Rocket landed in their signature pile of defeat. The shape shifter changed back into his human form as well.

Ash shouted, “Okay! Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!” Pikachu ran up behind the stranger and charged up energy. “Piiiikaaa…” But before he could finish, the stranger whirled around and punched Pikachu back into Ash’s arms!

“What cha do that for?! We were just going to get rid of them!” The stranger glared back at him and said, “Don’t interfere.” He then looked back at Team Rocket who were shivering in fright. “Hmmmm. I suppose I only have one more thing to say to you clowns.”

Everyone listened with bated breath, wondering what his next move would be. Then, he shouted the verdict, “READY TO DIE?!”

He raised both hands straight out from his shoulders and formed a sphere of orange volatile energy in each of them and joined them together in front of him. A strange sound could be heard, the sound that is heard when a Pokemon is charging up energy for a Hyper Beam attack. By this time, Team Rocket had become hysterical, screaming and struggling to get out of the pile.

“If that is what I think it is, he’s going to blast them with a Hyper Beam!” Max yelled. May said, “But won’t that attack…..” Brock shouted, “I think it is, too! That guy is gonna kill them!” At the sound of this, Ash ran off towards the mysterious madman. May screamed, “ASH! STOP! YOU’LL BE KILLED!” He didn’t listen.

The moment came. The Hyper Beam attack was ready to fire. The madman shouted one last thing to his victims, “YOU’RE HISTORY!!!!!” With that said, he fired a massive blast towards Team Rocket! Just before the blast hit them, Ash body slammed the stranger from the side! “Wha!?” was the only thing he could say as he was knocked off balance by the brave hero. This altered the Hyper Beam’s trajectory, causing it to veer off to the left, just narrowly missing the terrified Rockets. The blast flew into a mountain that was visible beyond the forest. The instant it hit, there was a bright flash and deafening explosion that lasted for 10 seconds, causing mass confusion for miles!

When the flash ended, Ash and the gang stared in shock at the mountain. A massive semicircular chunk had been drilled out of the side! Ash had fallen on his rear and was too frightened to get up. Team Rocket had managed to escape during the explosion and was nowhere to be found. The stranger was looming over Ash like a vulture who just found a corpse. His eyes were still filled with bloodlust.

Ash stuttered, “Wh-what are y-y-you?” The stranger answered, “XD-385.”

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Chapter 3 - Forbiden Truth Revealed

An eerie silence had settled on the battlefield that nearly became Team Rockets’ grave. Ash was staring into the ruby red eyes of the person who would most likely kill him in the next minute. His friends were too afraid to get any closer. One false move could mean the end for Ash. The bizarre bioweapon XD-385 stared at Ash, wondering why he had stopped him from destroying the criminals who intended to do him harm.

He made up his mind, “Get up now, or I’ll kill you.” Ash quickly climbed to his feet. “Now don’t move.” With that, XD-385 placed his hand on Ash’s face. He then began to look into his memories, hoping to find some insight as to why he defended Team Rocket.

He saw all the way back to when he competed with that jerk, Gary, on any subject. He witnessed where Ash nearly gave his life to defend Pikachu from a flock of Spearows. He marveled at this boys’ adventures and comical situations where he had to hold back a laugh. There was a particular red headed girl who he could tell had a big crush on Ash, but was quite skilled in hiding it. He even witnessed several situations where different Team Rocket members confronted Ash and his friends. Compared to them, the ones he had just tried to kill were pretty free spirited.

Finally, XD-385 witnessed the trials Ash overcame at the Orange Islands when an obsessed collector threw nature out of balance by attempting to capture Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Lugia. He saw that according to a mysterious stone tablet, Ash was the Chosen One, the human who would unite humans and Pokemon as well as defend the world from a powerful evil. However, there was a particular occurrence in his subconscious memory that had taken place several months before that great crisis. If it was there and not in his normal memory, it meant that someone or something had tried to erase it. Against his better judgment, XD-385 accessed this memory.

What he saw was a nightmarish situation, Pokemon and their clones tearing into each other without any regard for their own survival. He witnessed the creator of this disaster, Mewtwo, squaring off with his original self, Mew. When it seemed that there was no end in sight, Ash charged into the center of the arena, directly into the path of Mew and Mewtwo’s energy blasts! The moment they struck him, XD-385 was cut off from the memory by a blast of pain!

“GRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!” was all that came from his mouth as he was blown away by a wave of purple energy! XD-385 slammed into a tree about 50 feet behind him. As he sat upon the ground, Ash wondered if he was hurt and began to approach him. XD-385 understood everything now. Even though his view was cut short, he knew Ash perished when struck by those two blasts. How he was revived, he did not know. But he knew why he did that; Ash valued all life. That is why he stopped him from killing Team Rocket.

When Ash got to him, he asked, “Are you OK?” XD-385 looked up at him. Ash saw that his eyes had returned to their original sapphire blue color, a sign that he had calmed down. In an instant, he jumped to his feet, startling Ash and causing him to back away. His friends ran over to him and Pikachu jumped in front of him, ready to zap XD-385 again.

XD-385 slowly walked over to the group and, to everyone’s surprise, kneeled before Ash. “Wha-what do you want?” XD-385 replied, “I have decided. Considering whom you are, you definitely need a guardian.” May, Max, and Brock were stumped by this. Max nudged Ash playfully and said, “Heeeyyy Ash, you never told us you were a celebrity!” XD-385 gave him a glare, “This is a serious matter. Do any of you remember a freakish storm about one year ago, originating from the Orange Islands?” Brock remembered it well since he was at Professor Ivy’s lab at the time, although he still didn’t want to think about her right now. May and Max also remembered the crazy weather that day.

May said, “Do you mean the day that countless Pokemon were trying to get to the Orange Islands?” XD-385 replied, “Exactly. Ash is the Chosen One spoken of in legend and you all might not be here now if it wasn’t for him!” Everyone shouted, “WHAT?!” Ash’s face went red from the attention he got. “Uh, he’s right. I don’t like bragging about it, but I am mentioned in a stone tablet down there. I nearly died that day too.” XD-385 spoke, “That is why I have decided to become your guardian. You don’t know it, but your duty isn’t over yet. Someday, you will have to do battle against a great evil and I intend to make sure you live to see that day.”

Max yelled, “Yeah right! You think he’s gonna let you come with us after what you did?!” Max pointed to the mountain that XD-385 had blasted only minutes before. XD-385 sighed, “I guess you need to know the truth about me. HOWEVER, you must not tell ANYONE who is not close to any of you. Understand?” Everyone nodded. “As you may have suspected, I am not human, even though I look like one. I am a bioweapon created by Team Magma and Team Aqua. They intended to use me to conquer this world to preserve the environment by force.” Brock said, “But just what are you exactly?” XD-385 looked at him funny. “My name should give it away! I was created from the DNA of nearly all Pokemon that have been discovered to date. That’s 385 species. Therefore, I have the ability to use ANY of their powers at will, including all their moves. The reason I look human is because of my Ditto DNA. I can alter my appearance to just about anything. However, I can’t change my gender. When I discovered what they intended to use me for, I tried to escape from the lab where I was created. However, they captured me and banished me into space when they decided I was too dangerous.”

When he turned around, he had to choke back a laugh since they were staring at him with their mouths hanging open! “That is what I am. I hope you can understand that.” They still looked like they were comatose. XD-385 looked down at Pikachu and said, “Care to do the honors?” Pikachu nodded and zapped the gang awake! “Now then, shall we be going?” Everyone looked at Ash. “Sure you can come. I don’t judge, I train.” May spoke up, “Um, how about we give you a name? XD-385 sure sounds hard to remember!” Max and Brock took the initiative, arguing over names for him. After about 30 seconds of their bickering, an annoyed XD-385 shouted, “ENOUGH! Only my master can decide my name!” Ash blushed, no one had EVER called him something so formally before! He thought for a moment, “Uh, hmmmm, errrr, I got it!” Everyone listened. “How does “Neo” sound?” XD-385 thought about it. “Hmmm, I like it! Neo it is!” After introductions were completed, XD-385, or Neo, spoke up, “It’s gotten pretty late. Have you guys eaten dinner yet?” At the sound of this, Brock groaned, “NOOOO! I forgot all about the soup I was cooking! It’ll be burned if the fire isn’t put out soon!” Neo asked, “Which way to camp?” Brock pointed away from the crash site, “That way, but…” Before for he could say anything else, Neo was gone. “Where did he go?!” Max replied, “Maybe he Teleported to camp.” When they got back to camp, a 15 minute walk, they saw Neo rapidly stirring the soup. The fire had also been put out.

Neo welcomed them, “That was close. I got to it just before it was burned.” Everyone ran to the camp site. May was delighted that Ash was back to his old hungry self again. “All right guys! It’s chow time!” Ash shouted as he released all his Pokemon from their Pokeballs. May and Brock did the same. When they noticed Neo’s odd scent, they immediately took an aggressive mood to him. Ash convinced them that he was no enemy to them, though.

While everyone was feasting on the soup and Poke chow made by Brock, Neo was keeping watch. After a minute passed by, May asked him, “Come on Neo! There’s enough for all of us. Are you just not hungry?” Neo replied, “Oh all right.” However, he noticed that the Pokemon were not eating any of the soup, just that bland looking Poke chow. Knowing that he was all Pokemon and no human, he snatched up a piece and started eating it.

It took a moment, but he noticed everyone, the Pokemon and humans were just staring him. Not sure of what was wrong, Neo asked, “What?” Brock replied, “Don’t you want some soup?” Neo shook his head and said, “Sorry, but I have to eat this stuff. I am all Pokemon, you know. Besides, it doesn’t taste bad at all.” Ash thought to himself, (Guess it’s time for a change.) He offered his bowl of soup to Grovyle. He seemed confused, but Ash reassured him. To everyone’s surprise, Grovyle started drinking the soup rather quickly, enjoying every last drop.

Brock was stumped by this unexpected move but then said, “Guess I better get started on another pot.” Neo smiled, (He really is different. He is a master worth serving!) That night, everyone went to sleep with their bellies full of soup. Neo stayed awake to keep watch for danger. If his first few hours back on Earth were this blessed, he could only imagine what lay in store for him and his new friends.

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Chapter 4 - Return to Altomare

WARNING! CONTAINS F (Solo)

A few days had passed since Ash acquired a new friend and bodyguard, XD-385, otherwise known as Neo. Team Rocket hadn’t bothered them recently due to the shock treatment that XD-385 put them through, although he could still sense that they were nearby. Although he had proved himself loyal by doing everything Ash asked, Neo couldn’t help but notice that Ash had become slightly more and more depressed with each passing day. He even showed no interest in battling. Pikachu came to Neo, asking for help. He agreed to do whatever he could to lighten Ash’s spirits.

When they reached a Pokemon Center, Neo took the time to look through some travel magazines. He was certain that Ash was just in a slump and needed a vacation. However, the place had to be somewhere they could all agree on. Not too hot, not too cold, not too crowded, and not too fancy. Just then, he found what he was looking for. He waited for everyone to finish their business before calling them over.

“I’ve noticed that you have all seemed a little exhausted over the past few days, so I thought you all could use a vacation. I had to find a place that you could all agree on. Does this look OK to all of you?” Neo showed them the magazine he was reading. It was a special on Altomare.

May shrieked, “Oh, isn’t that the city where the streets are paved with water?! I’ve always wanted to go there!” Max said, “That place has so many great museums! I’m in!” Brock added, “I’ve been there before. I would really like to go there again.” That was three, only one left. Everyone looked at Ash. He seemed to be thinking deeply. (This could be my only chance to ever see her again. But what if she doesn’t feel the same way about me?)

Neo spoke, “Master, we are waiting for your decision.” A moment passed and Ash looked up at them with a nervous smile on his face. “Yeah, I’d like to go there.” Neo exclaimed, “Well, that’s everyone! Just give me a minute to make some reservations and we’ll be on our way!” He then went over to a phone to call a hotel in Altomare.

Brock asked, “Won’t it take weeks to get to Altomare?” Just then, Neo came back. “I made some reservations for us. We’ll be in Altomare by tonight, at the latest.” Everyone shouted, “TONIGHT?!” Neo remarked, “What, have you forgotten who I am?!” Everyone still glared at him as if he had just ruined their day. Neo muttered, “Just come outside. And don’t forget your supplies.”

Neo lead the gang 100 feet from the Pokemon Center before stopping. He turned around and said, “I need you to give me some room.” They took a step back. “More.” They took another step back. “More!” They took yet another step back. “GO LONG, GUYS!” They ran back about 50 feet before Neo told them to stop. Max mumbled, “Just how does he think he’s going to us there before sundown?” Neo shouted over to them, “I going to get you guys there in style!”

After focusing himself, Neo became covered in a bright light, just like when he transformed into a Zangoose. May asked, “Is it just me, or is he getting bigger?” A moment later, she had her answer. Neo had transformed into a majestic Lugia! He spoke to them, “Well, is this stylish enough for you?”

Max ran over to him, “This is so awesome! You’re really going to fly us there?!” Neo nodded, “Yeah, it would take too long to go on foot.” He lowered a wing so they could climb on. After everyone was ready, Neo said, “You guys might want to hold onto my dorsal fins for the first few minutes.” After a second, he yelled, “Hey, Max! Which way to Altomare?!” Max checked the Pokenav. “Uh, it’s to the Northwest!” “Thanks! Now hold on!”

Neo began to slowly flap his massive wings, creating strong winds in the process. After a few moments, they were cruising through the sky towards Altomare. Despite flying at very high speed, the gang felt little wind. Neo was generating a barrier to prevent the wind from blowing anyone off.

After a few hours, plus a bathroom break, Neo landed in a forest near the docks where they would ride a boat to Altomare, since it is surrounded by water. Max scolded Neo after he took on his normal form again, “Why didn’t you fly us over to Altomare?!” Neo glared at him, “Do you think it would have been a good idea for the inhabitants to know that there is a shape shifting bioweapon in their city?” Max’s face turned red. “And I thought you were the brainy one.” Without arguing, the group boarded a ferry to Altomare. May and Max couldn’t stop babbling about what they wanted to do and see when they got there.

The sun had begun to set. Neo was watching it when he got an unexpected feeling. He could sense something in Altomare. Was it…..sorrow? Someone must have gone through terrible heartbreak there recently. He could also feel…..himself? (One of my brothers or sisters must be in that city. What are the chances?!) Still, Ash was the most important person in the world to him, so he would stay by his side at all times.

After they reached the hotel, Neo checked in with the receptionist. “Cash, check, or charge?” Neo replied, “Charge.” Max looked on in surprise as he saw what seemed to be a credit card form from cybernetic encryptions and polygons between Neo’s right hands’ fingers. After he paid, the bellhop took them up to their room, which turned out to be the most expensive one in the building!

After the bellhop left, Max immediately brought up the credit card, “How did you do that?!” Neo asked, “You mean how I paid them?” “Yeah, what was that?!” Neo had a sly little grin on his face, “It’s all thanks to my Porygon DNA.” Brock asked, “You mean that Pokemon that can turn itself into cybernetic data?” Neo replied, “Yep. I can interact with machines that scan credit cards. It’s a little difficult to explain, so let’s just say I’m a walking bank account, meaning I can generate as much currency as I need.”

May asked Neo, “Oh Neo, would you like to take me shopping for souvenirs?” Neo didn’t like that look in her eyes. “Stop trying to sweet talk me and yeah, I’ll take ya.” First, he mentally scanned the city for any malicious intentions. Except for a few crafty street vendors, there didn’t seem to be anything that seemed to want to harm Ash.

Ash went with them to get some takeout. May couldn’t believe how much was available, especially all the glassworks. Neo even ate a piece of glass candy! He had to pay for it, of course. For takeout, they got a special entrée, pasta in a black sauce with cuttlefish. When they got back to the hotel, Ash seemed VERY disappointed, as if he didn’t find what he was looking for. At the dinner table, Neo blurted out, “That sauce will stain, but not your clothes.” just to be funny. It took everyone a minute to figure out what he meant by that, but when they did, they scolded him out of being so disgusting at the dinner table! After they finished eating, everyone turned in for the night, except Neo. He went out for a patrol of the city. He took on the form of a Latios since the narrow walkways seemed as if they were made for one. He had no idea that another Latios had patrolled this city a few months prior to his arrival.

As he went down a particular hallway, Neo sensed an immense amount of plant life nearby. When he found the source, he was greeted with the largest garden he had ever laid eyes on. Curious, he entered and felt that the strange feeling he got while on the ferry was much stronger here. He focused his eyes and saw, at the far edge of the garden on a low tree branch, a Latias! He immediately thought, “Sister? Is she the Latias who’s DNA was used in creating me?”

Neo thought he noticed that she was moving back and forth slightly on the branch, so he focused his eyes a little more. The moment he could see clearly what she was doing, his mind and face went blank. His sister was moaning in delight as she masturbated on a small rounded nub at the base of the branch! She had her arms wrapped around the branch as she moved herself back and forth onto the nub. She was muttering someone’s name as she did so, but Neo didn’t stick around to listen! He got out of the garden as fast as he could without being noticed. “Oh man, I REALLY wasn’t supposed to see that!” After calming down, Neo made a return trip to the hotel. He felt a little better that he had found one of his 385 relatives, in a certain sense.

That night, in a house not far from the secret garden, that same Latias was experiencing a dream she would not soon forget. She found herself in a clearing in a forest. It was raining. However, the rain seemed to taste salty, like tears. Latias could also hear soft weeping all around her; the voices of many Pokemon were mourning someone. Even the Earth itself seemed to be in mourning. Some of the trees and grass had shriveled up, as if they had lost their will to live.

Latias could sense something ahead of her. She flew through the forest towards what she sensed. When she entered another clearing, she was greeted with a sight that shattered her heart. In the center of the clearing was the boy she had fallen in love with, Ash Ketchum, his body impaled on a large golden sword with four spikes pointing out and up on each side of the double-edged blade. There were red runic inscriptions on the side of the blade and a green diamond was embedded near the hilt.

She flew over to him and used her psychic powers to lift the sword off of him, and then cast it aside. She immediately tried to use Recover on him while choking back tears, but tragically, he was already dead. Latias began sobbing into Ash’s blood-soaked jacket; she could not believe that he was gone.

“Don’t worry, you’ll join him soon enough.” Latias looked up to see who the voice belonged to. To her horror, a large humanoid creature wearing jet-black armor slashed her with the large golden sword, causing her to wake up with a cold sweat. The sun had begun to rise. It was morning.

Latias had been having dreams like that frequently since Ash left Altomare several months ago, except this was the first one where she found Ash dead. She didn’t know what it was supposed to mean. Would everyone on the planet mourn Ash’s death when he died? One thing was for certain; Latias was in love with Ash and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, even if he didn’t love her.

Bianca had noticed that Latias had become terribly depressed since Ash left. She knew that Latias was suffering from heartache, but was troubled that she couldn’t do much to help her. Latias had the ability to go looking for Ash, but she had to stay and guard the Soul Dew. She also couldn’t take it with her, since doing so would cause the water in Altomare to disappear, meaning disaster for its inhabitants.

Latias went back to the secret garden. It was here that she first revealed herself to Ash. She looked at the tree she would frequently use to masturbate, but decided against it. It would always break her heart after she finished, knowing that she would never really perform the most sacred act of love with the boy she loved. She rested on a stone bench and began to quietly cry, silently scolding herself for falling in love with someone who couldn’t love her back.

Ash was staring out of the window at the rest of the city, still just as depressed as the days before. May finally gathered the courage to ask Neo to try something new. “Neo, could you please try to make Ash a little happier?” Neo gave her a funny look, “You really have the hots for him huh?” May blushed heavily, “N-No! I’m just…” Neo cut her off, “In love with him?” Before May could respond, Neo added, “Don’t try to hide it. He’s someone you can’t help but like. Even I was not immune to him. However, I’m not in love with him. That just wouldn’t be proper!” Neo then went over to Ash. May felt a little better about her feelings after that and hoped that Ash felt the same way about her.

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:32 pm

Neo asked Ash, “Master, is there anything I can do for you?” Ash thought for a moment and said, “Yeah, I need you to search Altomare for a hidden garden. When you find it, I want you to take me to it.” Neo remembered that garden he saw last night. “Um, I already found it.” Ash looked up at him with a look of urgency. “You have?! Take me there, now!” Neo Transformed into a Latios again and snatched Ash up in his arms, then flew out the window, turning invisible as he did so.

In minutes, they arrived at the secret garden. Ash stood at the entrance and told Neo, “I need to be alone here. Would you just watch the entrance for me?” Neo replied, “Of course. Take all the time you need.” Ash then went inside, wondering if he would find who he was looking for.

Ash didn’t go far before her heard what sounded like someone crying. He approached a stone bench from behind, since the sound seemed to be coming from it. When he looked over the back, his heart skipped a beat when he saw Latias lying down on it, crying softly. He placed his hand on her shoulder to try and clam her down. The moment she felt his hand touch her feathers, Latias looked up at Ash and wondered if this was another one of her dreams.

“Why are you crying?” Latias knew that it was really Ash when he spoke, since he never spoke to her in her dreams. She replied by tackling him and knocking him down, crying against his chest. Ash gently embraced her to try to get her to stop crying. He could feel tears building up in his own eyes.

Finally, she spoke. Not with her mind, but with her voice! “Ash, I thought I would never see you again!” Ash was stunned that she could speak without using telepathy. “You can talk?” She answered, “I have been training myself so hard. I wanted to be able to speak to you in a way you could understand.” She had finally stopped crying.

Ash asked her, “Why were you crying?” Latias began shedding tears again. It was time for him to learn the truth. “Because I love you. When you left, I thought I could handle being apart from you, but everyday, it hurt so much. I was even losing my will to live.” Ash was relieved that Latias loved him just as much as he loved her. He raised her head until she was looking at him with her beautiful golden eyes. “I felt it too. I came back because I love you too.”

Latias felt her heart melt. The boy she loved also loved her! Latias couldn’t contain her joy any longer. Without warning, she thrust her face towards his and accidentally rammed him! “OW!” Ash rubbed his nose, afraid it was broken. Latias was ashamed. She thought for sure he would hate her now. To her surprise, Ash said, “Let me help you with that.” He gently rotated her head until it was on a 45 degree angle, then he brought his lips to hers.

Latias felt like she was in Heaven as she and Ash had their first kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck while Ash stroked her back. After a moment, Latias licked at Ash’s lips to gain entry. He parted his lips to allow their tongues to intertwine. Finally, they broke the kiss and just lay there. They had finally found true love, despite the fact that they were completely different in specie. Latias began to cry again. Ash asked, “What’s wrong?” a worried look on his face. Latias replied, “Nothing’s wrong. I’m just so happy. I can’t help it.” She was shedding tears of joy. They embraced each other, never wanting to let go.

The whole time, a certain bioweapon was watching from a massive tree nearby. A tear fell from his face. His master had found love with his big sister. Maybe someday, his master would become his brother-in-law. Happy like never before, XD-385 flew of for the hotel while rendering himself invisible. Just then, something popped into his head. What would he say to May?

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Thu May 01, 2008 7:56 pm

Chapter 5 - The Resurrection of Latios

XD-385 stood outside the door to the hotel room that he and his friends were using. He had discovered that his master is in love with his big sister. What would he tell May? She was also in love with Ash. If she knew that Ash was in love with someone else who isn’t even human….. Neo shuddered at the thought of what she might do.

When he stepped inside, May asked, “Where’s Ash?” Neo replied, “He’s staying at a friends’ home tonight.” May sighed, “That’s good to know. Knowing Ash, I’m sure he has a lot of friends all over the place!” “Yeah…” Neo asked, “Um, I’m only asking out of curiosity, but what made you fall in love with Ash?” May blushed and took a seat. “I’ll tell you, but don’t tell Ash. I don’t know what it is exactly what draws me to him, but I just could not help but like him. And those eyes, I can just get lost in them. It was only after we got into a fight and apologized to each other that I realized how much he meant to me. *Sigh* What I would give for him to make….. huh?” May finally noticed that Neo had nodded off from listening to her confession.

May shouted, “HEY! Aren’t you listening?!” Neo let out a snicker, “Don’t get mad, I was listening the whole time!” May gave him a grumpy look. He added, “I don’t think I want to know how you were going to finish that sentence, anyway.” May yelled, “What is that supposed to mean?!” Neo replied, “I mean you better watch what you say when Brock and your little brother are in the next room!” May covered her mouth out of embarrassment, realizing that she nearly blurted out her deepest, most sacred desire. Neo jumped out the window after turning invisible. May shouted, “Where are you going?!” Neo shouted back, “I’m just going to check on Ash!”

When Neo got back to the secret garden, he saw that the sun was setting. Also, Ash and Latias were still where he left them. They had fallen asleep. Not wanting them to catch cold by sleeping outdoors, Neo decided to wake them up in the least harmful way he could think of. He noticed a large pond nearby. He then used Surf to cause a huge wave of water to crash down on the two lovers!

They woke up instantly. Latias nearly panicked to see a total stranger in the garden. “W-Who are you?!” Ash calmed her down by saying, “Don’t worry, he’s just my guardian. He won’t hurt you unless you try to hurt me.” Latias could sense immense power in this person, she could even sense….. her brother?! “Is that you brother?!” Neo replied, “Yes, but not the one you’re thinking of. I’m your little brother and, errrrr, sister.” Ash and Latias looked at him as if they had just smelled feet. “OK, let me explain. You see, I was created with the DNA of 385 species of Pokemon. The one my creators acquired Latias DNA from was you. The same goes for your brother. So you see, I’m both your brother and sister.” This cleared things up for Ash, but not Latias. Neo spent several more minutes explaining what he was and why he was created.

Latias asked Ash, “Do you really trust him? After what he almost did, aren’t you afraid of him?” Ash shook his head, “No. I don’t judge people for what they can do. He has been loyal to me and only me since I named him.” Neo added, “That’s why I like you so much!” They all shared a good laugh before heading to Latias’ house, which she shared with Bianca and her Grandpa.

When they got there, Bianca marveled at how much better Latias looked and was very surprised to see Ash and his guardian with her. After some introductions, they all settled down for dinner. Bianca spoke first, “So, Neo, what’s it like being a bioweapon?” He replied, “I’m not sure. I’ve yet to feel any pain from attacks. However, I share a weakness with all other Pokemon. It is the only move type that can kill me.” Everyone stared at him. Latias asked, “What is this type?” Neo replied, “I don’t want to say this too loudly, but my one true weakness is Shadow type attacks.” Ash was stumped, “I’ve never heard of that type of Pokemon before.” Neo looked him in the eye and said, “There is no Shadow type Pokemon, but there are Shadow type attacks. I don’t know much about it, but I do know that Shadow energy, which is used in Shadow attacks, can be manufactured into weapon ammunition.” Bianca muttered, “Wow. Sounds dangerous.”

After dinner, Ash and Latias went up to the roof for some time alone. Ash spoke first, “Would you look at that sunset.” Latias replied, “It just isn’t that good when you’re alone.” They stared at the sunset silently for a minute. Ash then asked, “So Latias, would you like to come with me when we leave?” Latias then seemed to almost start crying again. “Please stop that. If you keep crying, you’ll burn out your eyes.” Latias replied, “I’m sorry. I just can’t leave. I have to protect the Soul Dew since my brother is gone and I can’t take it with me.”

“You can’t leave because big bro is dead? Why didn’t you say so?” They looked behind them and saw Neo standing on the very top of the roof. “Yes, he is. I have to take his place.” Neo then asked, “Why don’t you just have me resurrect him?” They both stared at him in disbelief. “YOU CAN WHAT?!” Neo laughed out loud. “Have you forgotten who I am?” Ash thought for a moment. “That’s right. I have the powers of Jirachi, the Wish Maker! Any wish of yours is mine to grant.” Latias yelled, “YOU CAN REALLY DO THAT?!” Neo winched, “Yes. Now stop yelling.” Ash added, “But doesn’t it take 1,000 years for him to grant a wish?” Neo answered, “Not if you throw in a little time travel. I am part Celebi, you know.” Latias squealed in joy as she embraced Ash and kissed him, much to their surprise.

Back at the hotel, May was look out from the balcony with binoculars. Max asked, “What are you looking for?” May replied, “I’m just looking at what I couldn’t see on the ground…..huh?” May paused as she thought she saw something on a rooftop a good distance away. She adjusted the binoculars to focus more on distant objects and looked again. What she saw next shocked her to her soul. There on a rooftop about 20 blocks away, was Ash being passionately kissed by a Latias! May could feel her blood begin to boil as she watched the boy she loved being seduced by a Pokemon. Ignoring Max, she rushed down to the street and towards the house where Ash was.

Neo shivered at the sudden feeling of rage approaching them. He yelled, “OK guys! We will meet in the secret garden for the resurrection. Latias, you go get the Soul Dew. Master, you come with me.” Latias flew off for the Soul Dew while Neo Teleported himself and Ash to the secret garden.

Since she had never been to Altomare before, May soon became lost. (I can’t believe this. I know Ash is very attractive, but NO ONE will take him away from me! Although first, I have to find them.) By chance, she stumbled through the hidden entrance to the secret garden. Inside, she became relieved to find Ash and Neo alone.

Neo looked behind him and said, “Oh no, how did she get here?!” May was too out of breath to say anything for a moment. Finally, she said, “All right, where is it?!” Ash looked confused, “What?” “That Pokemon that was smooching you on the roof!” Ash blushed heavily, “You saw that?!” “Yes, I did. Now where is it?!” Ash was pretty angry that May was referring to Latias as an object, but he managed to keep a straight face. Before they said anything else, Latias flew in with the precious Soul Dew.

May yelled at Latias, “YOU! You’re that Pokemon that was making out with my Ash!” Ash said to himself, (MY Ash? What does she mean by that?!) May reached for all her Pokeballs that contained her Pokemon. “NO ONE will take Ash away from me!” With that, she unleashed all of them on Latias. Combusken, Beautifly, Skitty, and Bulbasaur attacked Latias as directed. Latias was frightened. She had very little combat experience and had no chance of defeating this trainer on her own.

Ash yelled, “Neo, don’t let them hurt her!” “Will do!” Neo Teleported in front of Latias and took a deep breath. Just before May’s Pokemon reached him, he let out a yell. “FWWWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” He sent all her Pokemon flying with a mighty Aeroblast! Latias said to herself, (Wow. So that is what he can do.) May was stunned. Ash had defended this Pokemon from her! Ash asked as politely as possible, “What was that outburst all about?” May’s face turned red and tears began falling down her face. “I was jealous. I know I’ve never told you this, but I love you Ash. When I saw her kissing you on the roof, I became so angry that I couldn’t think straight. I just wanted to make sure that she couldn’t take you away from me.” She then began crying against his chest.

Latias was afraid of this. She wasn’t surprised that someone else had fallen in love with Ash. Could Ash be more in love with May than her? Ash said, “I guess I always liked you a lot too. But I want you to understand. Latias is the girl I love.” May felt like her heart had been ripped out. “Ash, please. Just this once, please kiss me.” Ash looked over at Latias. She gave him a nod. Ash said to May, “OK.” He lifted her face until see was looking at him. He then pressed his lips against hers. May felt all her sorrow disappear as she received her first kiss. However, she got carried away and began kissing Ash as passionately as Ash and Latias had done earlier that day. When May finally broke the kiss, she felt much better, as if that one kiss would keep her satisfied for a long time.

May walked over to Latias. “I’m sorry about what I did. I just want you to know how lucky you are that Ash fell for you.” Latias replied, “That’s all right. I’m just glad that you feel better now.” Neo interrupted, “Excuse me, but can we get started?” “Oh, right!” Latias handed him the Soul Dew. He then said, “I’m going to enter a deep hibernation state. When I fall asleep, stick a piece of paper to my face with your wish written on it within the first minute. One minute after I fall asleep, my body will begin to time travel a year every minute, reducing the time to 1,000 minutes. Do not come within one foot of me, or your body will age a year a minute as well. Also, Master, I will not be able to protect you while asleep, so be on guard. Ready?” Everyone nodded. Neo fell asleep and Ash stuck a note to his face with a wish on it stating Latios’ revival. With nothing else to do but wait, May gathered her Pokemon and returned to the hotel for the night, while Ash and Latias returned to Bianca’s house for the night.

The next day, Ash and his friends decided to pass the time by visiting the main tourist attractions around Altomare. Ash and Latias took an old-fashion Gondola ride through the canals, May and Max checked out the museums, while Brock tried to swoon Bianca and gather supplies for their return trip to the Hoenn region. When there was just 10 minutes left before Neo awoke, everyone came to the secret garden to welcome back Altomare’s guardian. When they got close to him, everyone noticed that Neo totally reeked! “I guess he wasn’t kidding when he said he was going 1,000 years through time. He’s gone a thousand years without a bath!” mentioned Max. Everyone chuckled at this pun. Suddenly, Neo opened his eyes. At that moment, the note on his face began to shine, and then disappeared. The Soul Dew began to glow. A glowing silhouette of a Latios rose out of it and began to solidify. When he stopped glowing, Latios awoke in a daze.

“BROTHER!!!” Latias rushed to Latios and embraced him. “Am I….. alive?” Ash answered, “Yeah, Neo here brought you back.” Latios pried himself from Latias and looked behind him. “UH! This human absolutely stinks! When was the last time you bathed?!” Neo thought a moment, “Ummmm, never?” Everyone busted out laughing! It was true. Neo had not been alive that long, but he still had never showered before! He took a whiff of himself, gagged, and jumped into the pond nearby.

Latias said, “Um, brother? He really isn’t a human at all.” “He’s not? What is he, then?” She explained everything to him. Latios said afterwards, “Hmmm, I never thought I would have another brother and sister, ESPECIALLY in one body!” Everyone laughed again. Bianca came over to Latias and said, while holding back tears, “Now you can leave with Ash. Just be sure to visit now and then.” Latias hugged her best friend and said, “I promise.”

Latios spoke, “What? I will have no such thing!” Ash yelled, “Hey! She can do what she wants with her life! Besides, you’re strong enough to protect the Soul Dew on your own, right?! So why can’t she leave?!”

Latios replied sternly, “Because I say so. I will not allow my little sister out into the world where countless dangers await!”

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Thu May 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Chapter 6 - Sibling Rivalry

Rated PG - Sexual reference

Latias was stunned. Her brother had always been very protective of her, but this was going too far! Could it be that something had happened to his soul during his absence from the living world?

“I don’t understand, Brother. Why can’t I leave Altomare?” Latios replied, “You’re still too weak. You could very easily die like I did. You’re my responsibility and I won’t have you leave the only place where you can be safe!” Ash and his friends were furious at Latios for preventing his sister from leading her life the way she wanted.

Latias then made an unexpected demand, “Brother, if you won’t let me travel with the boy I love, I’ll fight you for that right!” No one could believe what she just said, especially Latios. Latias had always been so meek that he never expected her to question him! Now she was challenging him to combat?

“Your will has grown strong sister. I accept.” He created a portal to a dimensional battlefield. He and Latias entered the portal while everyone else watched. They could see the two Pokemon in a sphere shaped screen. (Don’t push yourself too hard Latias. I don’t want to lose you.) Ash prayed for her success.

The two fighters seemed to be in a dark meadow. They dashed at each other, but Latios knocked Latias away using just physical strength! She quickly flew at him again, but he Teleported behind her and slammed her with a straight arm punch, only to knock her back and forth at high speed for a second! She tried to counter, but Latios blasted her with a Flamethrower attack!

The sphere shaped screen went white for a second and the field changed to a star filled night sky. Latias had had enough of being bashed around like a rubber ball. She gathered her strength and began to fight back against her brother with power that seemed to equal, or surpass his own! Her speed was great and it was her who began laying a beating on Latios for a moment! The screen went white again and the two Pokemon were over an ocean this time.

Latios made the first move. He came out of nowhere and sent his sister into the ocean. When he flew after her, Latias punched him back! She flew out of the water and tried to punch Latios when he flew at her again. Instead, he flew around her at light speed while laying explosive attacks on her! The screen went white again and they were now at a high-tech base.

Latias was on the ground when Latios swooped in and sent her flying! When she dashed at him, he back dropped her into the metal floor! Latias then turned the tables and began pounding Latios with high speed attacks that left no room for escape. She even began using afterimages that were surprisingly solid, ending the barrage with two of them simultaneously punching him from the sides, exploding as they did so. The screen went white again and it showed Latias in what appeared to be outer space.

Suddenly, Latios appeared and let out a roar. He was surrounded in a blue aura. He was not going to let the fight continue any further. Latias had no hope of victory as her brother pounded her with high speed and powerful blows, ending with a massive Luster Purge! The screen went white again and it showed Latias lying unconscious in a strange temple. Ash looked on in horror as Latios flew in for the finishing blow. At the last second, there was a sudden flash of light. When it dimmed, everyone stood aghast as they saw XD-385 Slam Latios away from his sister!

“Enough.” Latios was seething. “You, how did you get in here?! I don’t care if you are my little brother. I will make you pay for interrupting this fight!” Neo frowned and replied, “I’d like to see you try, cheater.” Everyone was shocked at what he said. Cheater? Surely Latios wouldn’t cheat against his little sister! Would he?

Latios yelled, “Cheater?! Do you know what you just said?!” Neo’s eyes turned Ruby red again, a sign that he was quite angry. “Idiot. You healed yourself after every dimensional shift!” Latios looked just as shocked as everyone else. Neo then became enshrouded with a swirling red aura again. Latios quickly made another dimensional shift and the two of them were in a crystal cavern.

Neo dashed at Latios and performed a horse kick to his face, followed by a reverse ax kick. He then blasted him with a Selfdestruct attack in the form of an orb of energy launched from his hand! After Neo socked Latios with a Mach Punch, the screen went white for just an instant. When the light faded, some of the viewers had to choke back a laugh as they saw Neo with the back of his fist in Latios face! Neo had disrupted the shift by sucker punching him! Latios had a look on his face that showed he didn’t know what hit him. Neo then said, “I don’t think so.”

After being knocked away, Latios tried to fight back, but the powerful bioweapon in this ascended state was proving to be too much for him. After an uncertain number of physical blows, projectile attacks, and Leaf Blade slashes, Latios decided to pull out all the stops. As Neo closed in, Latios paralyzed him with Disable! He then began charging up power for a last ditch attack.

Latios blasted his brother with the strongest Luster Purge he could muster. Neo took the blast head-on. Ash stood there watching, praying that his guardian would survive. When the smoke cleared, everyone saw that Neo was still standing, but had lost his left arm. Latios dashed at Neo for a finishing blow, but was knocked away by an unseen force!

A sudden flash of blue light filled the screen and when it dimmed, everyone saw Neo letting out a scream as he reached an even more unstable form than the one he was already in! His eyes had become Sapphire blue again, but so did his hair! His left arm had also been restored! His fists were covered in Ruby red flames while his body was surrounded with a Sapphire blue aura! He then stared at Latios, filling him with terror with his cold, unfeeling eyes.

Before Latios knew what was happening, XD-385 was pummeling him with the Ruby red flames around like whips. He then began slaming him back and forth with explosive Dynamicpunch attacks! He then threw the flames from his hands, which then split into six flames. They surrounded Latios and slammed into him at once, exploding with great force! After pummeling Latios with brute force for three seconds, Neo ended with an Explosion, blowing up the dimesional battlefield! The screen shattered and the three combatants fell to the ground. Ash rushed to Latias, but everyone else was too scared to get any closer to the crazy bioweapon. Neo left the secret garden to try and calm down. Ash and his friends got Latias and Latios to Bianca’s house to apply first aid.

Latias regained consciousness first and was quite worried about Latios, who was in bed next to her. She noticed that Ash was holding her hand tightly. While blushing, she asked, “Did I win?” Ash shook his head, “No. Neo had to step in to stop Latios from going too far. Although in the end, Neo went too far himself.” He pointed to Latios. Some of his feathers were scorched and he was heavily bruised. He was still unconscious.

“Neo did that to him?” Ash tried to comfort her, “Yeah, he got pretty mad when he saw that Latios was cheating.” Latias couldn’t believe what she heard. “He cheated? How could he?” Ash explained everything. Latias couldn’t understand why her own brother would cheat against her to keep her in Altomare. A few hours later, at midnight, Neo arrived. He had calmed down enough that his eyes and hair were back to their normal colors. Without saying a word, he took a seat near Latios. He had some questions to ask him when he woke up.

A few minutes later, Latios finally awoke. “Why, brother? Why did you go so far to keep your sister imprisoned here?!” Latios was silent for a moment. His eyes were filled with shame. Finally, he answered, “I’m sorry. Latias is the only family I have. I wanted her to stay so she would always be safe. I can’t stand the thought of her being harmed by anyone. Please understand.” Ash was furious over that last one. “Then why did you harm her?! It was you who put Latias in this bed!” Latios then began to cry, “I know. I’m sorry. I’m so ashamed that I went to such measures to keep her here. Please, can you ever forgive a prideful Pokemon like me?” Ash laid his hand on Latios’ shoulder. “You’re not just a Pokemon, you’re a person too.” Struggling against the pain, Latios embraced his future Brother-in-Law.

“Thank you. I have decided to allow my sister to accompany you on your journey. I’m sure you will be able to defend her against any threat. That goes for you too, Neo.” Latias reached out for Latios and they joined claws for a moment. After they let go, Latias had been completely healed! “I used Recover on you. You are free to go.” Latias gently embraced her brother, “Thank you.” Neo spoke up, “Actually, we still have about a week left till our reservations expire at the hotel. I’ll be patrolling the city in your place until we leave, Brother.” Latios thanked him and they left for the hotel, leaving Bianca and her Grandpa to look after him.

Later, Ash and Latias were in the same bed. Ash had no problem falling asleep, but Latias had something on her mind. As she clutched Ash tightly against her, she felt a little moist in between her feet. She thought about it and made a decision. “Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow I’ll ask him. Maybe my dream will finally come true.” She fell asleep, dreaming of the moment when she would lose her virginity to the boy she loved.

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Thu May 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Chapter 7 - First Time

WARNING! CONTAINS M/F, Beasiality

The day after Latias got her brothers’ consent to leave Altomare, Ash and his friends just decided to enjoy their time in Altomare before returning to the Hoenn region. Max and Brock checked out more of the museums, May and Pikachu had a blast feeding Pidgeys in a certain square, while Ash and Latias went wherever they want. Of course, Neo was always close by to defend them from any danger. Latios was still bedridden and had to rely on Bianca and her Grandpa for sustenance.

Team Rocket had finally made it to Altomare after a great deal of pedaling in their Magikarp submarine. “So, Jess, how do ya think we should get Pikachu this time?” “First off, I don’t want to get anywhere near that freak after what he tried to do last time. I say we should take him out first.” James interrupted, “WHAT?! How do you expect us to stop something like that?!” Jessie smirked, “Don’t worry. We won’t, but he will!”

Ash and Latias, as well as Neo, were resting together at a large fountain in a large square. Against her better judgment, Latias had remained visible and in her normal form, only because Ash asked her to. Some passerby’s stared, but no one made any rude remarks. Bianca was doing some shopping when she noticed the two lovers, their hands grasping each others’ while they rested against each others’ bodies.

Suddenly, Neo detected Team Rocket approaching. “Pre-“ Neo cut Jessie off with, “SHUT IT! WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME?!” Ash thought, (Whoa. She didn’t even complete the first word.) Neo stood between Ash and Team Rocket. “Didn’t think I would see you goofballs again. Do you want me to really kill you this time?” Jessie laughed, “Not this time, twerp! Come out, Wobbuffet!” The light blue Pokemon gave his signature salute when he appeared. Neo glanced back at Ash, “Should I use Hyper Beam again?” Ash answered, “OK. Just don’t go too far!” “Fine. I’ll use just one hand.”

Neo began gathering energy into an orange sphere in his right hand, just like before. “This will leave you guys sore for a while!” He then fired the powerful blast at the surprisingly calm Rockets. At least, Jessie was calm. At the last second, Wobbuffet used Counter! The Hyper Beam was being held back by a powerful barrier from Wobbuffet! Neo began to struggle and applied more force to the blast. Just then, the Hyper Beam was reflected back at him!

“NO WAY!!!” Neo had no hope of dodging the blast as it came back at him. To Ash and Latias’s horror, Neo took the blast head on, seemingly disintegrating as his body was consumed by the blast! “NEO!!!” When the smoke cleared, there was not even a trace of the brave bioweapon left. Latias screamed at Team Rocket, “YOU MONSTERS! How could you do that to him?!” Jessie replied, “The only way we were going to get Pikachu was to get that freak out of the way. Now that he’s gone, there’s no one to stop us from taking Pikachu and YOU!” Ash was furious at the thought of Team Rocket abducting Latias. Sadly, all his Pokemon were back at the secret garden relaxing, so he couldn’t do much to stop them.

(Don’t get full of yourselves. I’m not done yet.) Everyone looked around for the voice that seemed to come from everywhere. Suddenly, shining sparks littered around the square began to join together! As they did, they began to grow. A glowing human silhouette formed from them and when the light receded, there was Neo, completely restored! Of course, his uniform was still intact as well. “Ready for round 2?”

Team Rocket was terrified at the seemingly indestructible fighter before them. “Jessie, we can’t fight someone like that! I vote for a retreat!” Jessie responded to James, “Uh, right! Let’s get out of here!” As they ran away, Neo joked, “Looks like I didn’t have to kill them after all.”

A few minutes later, Team Rocket had finally stopped to catch their breath. “Huh, huh, phew. Jessie, I really do not believe we can get Pikachu with that weirdo in our way.” “Don’t remind me. Just how does he do it? Hyper Beam, Flamethrower, Recover, it’s as if he’s some sort of all-powerful…..” Jessie stopped and put on a very sneaky grin. Meowth spoke up, “Um, Jess? What are you thinking about?” Jessie replied, “I’m thinking that we should have a talk with the boss right away. Just imagine what he’ll give us when we tell him that we’ve discovered something much more valuable than any Pikachu!” James thought for a moment, “I like the way you think, Jessie.” “YEAH, we’ll be stinking, filthy rich, and I’ll be top cat again!”

XD-385 walked over to Ash and Latias. “Didn’t see that coming, did you?” Ash and Latias seemed to be holding back tears. Finally, Ash broke down first, “I thought you were a goner.” Neo yelled, “Oh come on! You really didn’t think that I could be killed by my own attack, did you?!” Latias asked, “Of course we were worried! Still, how did you survive?” Neo gave them a sly look, “You know about Pokemon with gelatinous bodies? Well, just like them, I can regenerate my entire body if some of my nervous system survives. A single molecule of it is all I need to regenerate.” Ash stared at him, “Whoa. I had no idea you were THAT tough! I’ll bet you could beat anyone in a battle!” Neo replied, “Well, I haven’t lost yet, have I?”

On their way back to the hotel, Neo spoke to his sister with telepathy, (Go for it, sis. He wants you just as much as you want him.) Latias felt reassured that her plan would go well. Although she wasn’t looking forward to the pain, she knew it would only happen just this once. Any other time afterwards would be filled with nothing but sheer pleasure.

That night at the hotel, Latias finally gathered the courage to put her plan to work. Neo had made sure that their session would have no interruptions by taking everyone except Ash and Latias out to dinner. They had the whole room to themselves. While Ash was out for a brief time, Latias was busy laying out decorations. She set up small candles on the floor to light the way to the bed. She played soft music on a radio near the bed. Lastly, she turned the lights off so that the only light in the room was coming from the candles. She then made herself invisible and waited for her love to return.

Ash came back up to the room after taking some laundry down to the washroom and was surprised to find the room deserted and dark, except for a path of candles leading to his bed. He also noticed soft music playing. Thinking Latias was already in bed, he quietly made his way over to the bed while removing his jacket and pants. When he laid down on the bed, he noticed that Latias wasn’t in bed after all. He jumped at the touch of her claw on his shoulder.

“I’ve been waiting for you, love.” Ash replied while embracing her, “Sorry to keep you waiting. It’s just you and me tonight, beautiful.” Now came the hard part. “Ash, may I ask you a favor?” Ash was taken by surprise by this question. “Uh, sure. You don’t have to be so uptight with me about favors.” He noticed Latias’s face turn red under her white feathers. He was certain she was going to ask him something personal. (This is it. I might never have this chance again. But what if he rejects me? What if he refuses because I’m a Pokemon?) “Latias?” She finally responded while shedding tears, “Will you…..please….. make love with me?” Ash wasn’t certain what she meant by that.

“I already love you, Latias. Do you mean something else?” Latias smiled at the fact that Ash was so innocent with such matters. “I meant this.” She lay on her back and reached down between her feet. Since the light was poor, Ash had to look closely to make out what she was touching. When he saw it, his face went red. She was holding open her vagina with her claws!

“You want me to have sex with you?!” Latias nervously nodded. (I knew I shouldn’t have asked him that. He’s probably angry. He’ll leave me behind for sure.) Ash got close to her face and asked, “Why do you want me to do that to you?” Latias looked at his eyes and saw no anger in them. Still, she was too nervous to speak. So she did the next best thing. She pulled him to her and kissed him even more intimately than the first time.

Ash broke the kiss and said, “I would be honored to make love with you.” He then removed his undershirt. Latias was quite impressed with his body. The two years he spent walking around as a Trainer had toned his body well. He then removed his underpants. Latias blushed a little at the sight of his member. “I hope I’m not offending you.” Latias replied, “No. I just think it’s beautiful. I’ve never seen one before.” The only problem was Ash wasn’t aroused at all. “Don’t move. I think I can help you.” Ash rested on his knees as Latias gently licked his member to try and stiffen it. She didn’t mind the odd taste and the smell was starting to make her very wet between her feet. Ash blurted out, “That feels really strange, but I kinda like it.” “Would this be your first time?” “Yeah, I’ve never done this before.” Latias felt much happier that Ash was a virgin like her.

After a minute of gentle licking, Latias positioned herself on her back, staring into the eyes of the boy she loved. Ash’s member was hard and pointed. He carefully held himself up above her. “Ready?” Latias replied, “I’ve been ready for months!” Ash gently pushed into her, enjoying her soft, warm passage while enjoying her moans of pleasure. Just then, he felt something in the way. He stopped and looked at Latias with a concerned look. She said, “Don’t stop. You have to break through. It won’t hurt next time.” Ash couldn’t stand the thought of putting the girl he loved in pain. “I don’t want to hurt you.” Latias reassured him, “Please, Ash. I’ve wanted this for so long. It will only last a moment, then it will be gone and I’ll never feel it again. So please. End my virginity.”

Ash felt uneasy, but said, “OK. Brace yourself.” Ash pulled out a little and waited for Latias to give him the signal. He then plunged through her hymen, causing her to let out a shrill cry. Ash felt terrible that he had hurt the girl he loved. To his surprise, Latias rested her claws against his palms. She was crying a little, but she also seemed to be enjoying it. He held on to her hands and began to thrust in and out of her, slightly speeding up over time. Neither of them had ever felt such pleasure before and the knowledge that they were finally getting what they wanted the most only made it better.

The moment they orgasmed, the two lovers let out a loud yell. Latias felt her juices splurt out of her past Ash’s member while Ash fired his seed deep into her womb. They had done what few humans would ever have thought possible. They had made love. Ash pulled himself out of his lover and collapsed at her side, too exhausted to move. Latias rested her head against Ash and began to cry. “I’m sorry. I feel terrible that I hurt you.” Latias kissed him gently and said, “The pain is gone. I’m crying because I finally got what I’ve always desired. What we just did never happened even in my dreams. I love you, Ash. I love you so much.” Ash managed to get his arm over her and whispered, “I love you, too.”

When Neo and his friends returned to the hotel, he stepped into Ash’s room by phasing through the door like a Ghost type Pokemon. He saw the candles had burned out and the music was still playing. He also noticed that all of Ash’s clothes were scattered across the floor. He also noticed that the two lovers were fast asleep. A small section of the bed seemed to have been wet at the time. Neo grinned to himself. The impossible had happened. He then scanned his sister’s body for signs of life within her. To his disappointment, he found that she had not become pregnant. (Oh well. Another time, perhaps. I promise. I will make sure that you both live so you can become parents someday.) He fell asleep in his bed, wondering what he would say to his big brother tomorrow. He was dreaming of the day his future nephew and niece would be born.

However, in an unspecified location, Team Rocket was explaining the situation to Giovanni. The Leader listened with great interest at this discovery. At the end of the briefing, Giovanni had new orders for them. Pikachu was no longer important. A new target had been assigned: The Ultimate Bioweapon, XD-385!

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknessvolt on Thu May 01, 2008 10:13 pm

The Ultimate Bio Weapon!

Credit: SherlockHolmeBoy

Darknessvolt
Latias fanatic

Female
Number of posts: 268
Otherwise known as: Darknessvolt
Favourite Pokemon: Latias. And my dream girl is Latias. That's all.
Game of Choice: All versions.
Registration date: 2008-03-02

View user profile http://www.friendster.com/darknessvolt

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockHolmeboy on Fri May 02, 2008 6:37 pm

Yesh. It gets a little bit more interesting for XD-385 form here on in, too. Especially Ash.

Anyway, here's moar.

Chapter 8 - Operation: Paragon

The day after Ash and Latias had their very first lovemaking session, everyone simply enjoyed the remaining days of their vacation at Altomare. May was very upset that she would never be Ash’s first, but she felt a little better as she watched Latias shower him with love at every chance. May just couldn’t help but think that Latias was the perfect girl for Ash. Neo frequently had to remind everyone to not make him buy too many souvenirs! They could only take so many with them. The day before the group would leave Altomare, Neo visited Latios, who was almost completely healed.

“Glad to see you’re almost back on your feet, brother.” Latios gave him a nervous smile, “If you don’t mind me asking, would you do me a favor?” Neo was surprised by this, “Uh, sure. Just as long as it doesn’t involve harming my master.” Latios chuckled, “Of course it doesn’t! I want you to hide the Soul Dew in a place where no one, not even me, can find it, somewhere in Altomare.” Neo asked, “Why do you want me to do that?” Latios replied, “As long as no one can find it, Altomare will be safe. I will also be able to leave Altomare when I want to.” Neo replied, “I guess I see your point. It can get boring staying in one place for too long.” Latios laughed, “Yes, it can! However, the main reason why I want to leave Altomare is to stay near Ash and Latias.” Neo spoke up, “What?! You don’t think I can do a good enough job on my own?!” Latios replied, “I’m sure you can defend them both. I just want to be near my family. Ash will become my Brother-in-law someday. I’m sure of it.” Neo thought for a moment, and then said, “OK. I’ll ask my master if it’s OK for you to join us. However, if he says no, I’ll do whatever I can to make sure you don’t follow us, understand?” Latios nodded. After the beating he got from him before, Latios didn’t want to have to fight him again!

The next day, Ash and the gang checked out of the hotel and went down to the dock to wait for the ferry. Neo still wasn’t comfortable about changing his appearance around the citizens of the city. Finally, Latios, Bianca and her Grandpa showed up to wish them well. Ash spoke, “Hey Latios! You’re good to go!” Latios jumped, “I can come?!” Ash nodded. Bianca was very tearful about her two closest friends leaving her, but she felt happy that they would be with the boy they cared for. She embraced both of the Eon Pokemon, “Promise me you’ll come back to visit sometime.” They promised. Her grandpa laughed, “You take care, lads! Make sure to invite us to the wedding when you decide on the date!” Ash and Latias blushed heavily at that remark. With all the goodbyes settled, the group set off for the opposite shoreline.

When they got to a forested area, Neo stopped. “OK, where should we go next?” At first, Ash wanted to go back to the Hoenn region to continue his Gym Challenge, but then something else came to mind. “Let’s go to Pallet Town.” Brock spoke up, “Why do you want to go back home?” Ash replied, “Just for a day. I want Mom to meet my girlfriend and my Guardian. That’s not too much trouble, is it?” Neo replied, “Not at all! Now, please give me some distance.” Latios asked Ash while they walked away from Neo, “Why do we need to give him space?” Ash smirked, “You have to see it to believe it.”

When they were a good distance away, Neo shouted to them, “Watch carefully you two!” With that said, he became covered in a bright light! Latios asked nervously, “Is he about to attack us?” Max replied, “Nah. He’s just using Transform.” Latios looked back and saw that the light was receding. When the light was gone, Latias and Latios stared at their brother, who was in the form of a Lugia! “You really ARE our brother! Lugia is a distant relative to us!” Max blurted out, “I KNEW that you kinda looked like one!” Everyone laughed. Once everyone was seated on his back, Neo took to the sky. Max directed him to Pallet Town. Little did they know, their movements were being monitored.

Ash decided to have Neo land about a half mile away from Pallet Town. Once Neo had returned to his normal form, Ash broke into a run towards home, leaving everyone else who couldn’t fly eating his dust. Neo could sense something a good distance away and used Agility to catch up.

“This should get his attention.” Suddenly, a rifle shot rang out! When Ash looked to his left, he saw Neo take the bullet to his face! He staggered back, but he forced the bullet out with psychic power. Latias shrieked, “BROTHER! Are you OK?!” Neo sealed the wound and replied, “Yeah. Ordinary firearms can’t take me out.” He then looked towards a forest area and shouted, “You have my attention now! Get out here!” To everyone’s surprise, Jessie, James and Meowth jumped from the forest. Before they could say the motto, Neo said, “Don’t even bother. Why are you here?” Jessie replied, “Hah! Do you really want to know?” Neo shouted, “I wasn’t asking you clowns! I was asking your ally hiding in the forest with a sniper rifle!”

At the mention of someone still in the forest, a human figure stepped forth. Ash and Brock recognized her after a moment; she was second in command of the Team Rocket operation to recapture Mewtwo. Unlike James and Jessie, her uniform was more black than it was white. She had her sniper rifle in one hand. “Well, I have to say I’m impressed that you could sense me from way over there. Too bad it won’t do you much good. Hm hm hmmm.”

Neo said, “You’re Black Tulip, second in command of Team Rocket. I don’t think you came here for Pikachu or Latias. Why are you here?” A sinister smile came over her face. “Isn’t it obvious? If I didn’t come here for Pikachu, or Latias, then just why would I, a top commanding officer of Team Rocket, bother with a bunch of kids?” Neo’s eyes went wide, “You’re after me, aren’t you?!” Black Tulip cast aside her rifle and pulled out her signature pole weapon, with an artificial black tulip at the end. “Bingo.”

Neo’s eyes went Ruby red, “You’re a fool if you think you can best me in combat, much less capture me!” He made a dash at her, only to be skewered on the spear like weapon! “That’s it? Too easy.” Neo grinned slyly at her, “Don’t think I’m a pushover, weakling.” With a twist of his body, Neo shattered the spear. The battle had just begun and Black Tulip was already taking the beating of her life. After a quick pummeling, Neo sent her skyward. He was just going to let her fall to her death.

As Black Tulip flew a good half mile into the sky, she thought, (Guess it’s time to pull out all the stops. If I don’t use it now, I probably won’t get another chance!) She reached into her pocket and pulled out a gas canister. She then pulled a mouth piece over her face and breath deeply from it. (I can feel it. That punk will regret messing with me!)

Neo was walking back to the group when he sensed something above him. (That energy….. It can’t be!) Everyone saw Black Tulip fall to the ground, but just before she hit it, she was engulfed in a billowing purple aura! She stopped a couple of feet from the ground, just hovering and looking like she was unconscious. Neo ran at her to finish her off, but she sent him flying backwards with a sudden kick!

Latias shouted, “What happened?! Is she not human?!” Suddenly, she remembered what Neo had told her at the dinner table back at Altomare that one night about Shadow energy. “Wait! She’s using Shadow energy! Somehow, she’s fused it into her body!” Latios replied, “We have to help him! Let’s go, sister!” After Neo got knocked around a few seconds, Latias and Latios flew up to Black Tulip and made a quick simultaneous Dragon Claw attack! However, Black Tulip blocked the attack with a shield made of Shadow energy and blasted them with it, knocking them both unconscious. Ash felt a terrible feeling in his gut as he saw his girlfriend collapse after that one counterattack.

Neo staggered to his feet, “Do you have any idea what that stuff can do to you?! You’re lucky that it didn’t kill you on the spot!” Black Tulip laughed, “Well, I’m still standing, aren’t I? Now then, you’re coming with me, conscious or not!” Neo became enshrouded in a blue aura and his eyes and hair turned Sapphire blue. “Fine, but it’s your funeral, pathetic human!”

At high speed, the two combatants began launching flurries of physical blows on each other, leaving little room for error. Max and May were cheering for Neo as he did seem to be unstoppable. However, about 1 minute into the fight, Neo landed an explosive Dynamicpunch on Black Tulip. After that, it went all downhill. Black Tulip began slaming him around at high speed while combining her attacks with large amounts of Shadow energy, making them extremely painful to Neo. After she knocked him into the ground, Black Tulip performed one last 3-hit combo, which caused Neo to lose consciousness. He landed right next to Latios and Latias, who were still out cold.

Black Tulip walked over to the three siblings, her tulip spear imbued with Shadow energy, ready to slay the bioweapon. James, Jessie and Meowth were watching from the safety of the forest, giddy with excitement. As Ash watched what would surly be the death of his future Brother-in-laws and his girlfriend, he saw something in his mind. There were three orbs, side by side. The one on the left began to shine with an intense golden light! Ash then felt an unknown power awaken within his body. Meanwhile, Black Tulip was gloating over her victory, “Some all-powerful bioweapon. If I could beat you, I should be all Team Rocket needs.” She raised her spear, ready to slaughter Neo and his siblings! “Nice knowing you, XD-385!”

As Black Tulip thrust her spear towards Neo, something slammed her in the side of the face! HARD. After she climbed to her feet, she saw Ash standing in front of his friends and lover. He was breathing deeply and his eyes were blood-shot with rage. May thought to herself, (What happened to Ash? When did he get so strong and fast?!) Ash then became enshrouded with a lighting like aura. He also seemed to ignite in a golden flame! Brock, May, Max, and Team Rocket were scared of Ash in this bizarre state. Max yelled, “What happened to him?! Why is he on fire?!” Brock answered, “He’s not on fire, he’s just covered in a golden flame. Still, your guess is as good as mine!” Pikachu knew what was happening to Ash, since he and all other Pokemon in the area could feel it. (He has discovered the potential in side him. The potential of the Chosen One!) In his native tongue, Pikachu yelled, “Take her down, Ash! Show her who she’s dealing with!”

SherlockHolmeboy
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top